- It is a requirement that each applicant 18 years old and over fill out a separate application and each pay the application fee.
- It is required the entire application is completed. Failure to supply information will mean denial of the application.
- IRVIN REAL ESTATE accepts only signed applications.
- IRVIN REAL ESTATE processes applications after receipt, the first qualified applicant will be chosen.
- When making application, applicants must furnish verifiable photo identification such as drivers’ license, military ID, state ID, or passport. A clear color copy of your I.D. and Social Security card is also required.
- You can deliver all supporting documentation ID’s, Bank Statements, Paystubs to IRVIN REAL ESTATE, Inc. 1255 Treat Blvd., Suite #300 Walnut Creek, CA 94597. M-F 9am-5pm or email to: email@example.com
The Application Processing Fee
- A $40.00 application fee is required per application, without exception, and is non-refundable.
- This fee is to cover the costs incurred while processing the application. Cost of report and labor retrieving references, etc.
The general criteria for all applications are verifiable income 2.5 times the rent, 600 FICO credit score, and 2 years verifiable tenant history or ownership of all applicants, proving the ability to support the rental income and care for the property. Negative findings on one or more of the three areas can cause denial of an application: false documentation is immediate grounds for denial of an application.
- All applicants are required to supply reasonable, reliable, and legal documentation on all income;; all documentation on income is required at the same time the application is submitted.
- Examples of income are employee records & pay stubs, income tax records, social security documentation, monthly stipends, trust funds, and other sources that will reflect the ability to make monthly rental payments.
- IRVIN REAL ESTATE, Inc. must be able to verify all income sources, and IRVIN REAL ESTATE, Inc. reserves the right to disqualify applicants for failure to prove income, supply adequate documentation, or prove the ability to support rental payments.
- 3 months bank statements (all pages) must be furnished with application at time of submission, checking, savings and retirement accounts
- IRVIN REAL ESTATE, Inc. obtains a credit report for all applicants, and will not accept copies of credit reports from applicants, or other agents no exceptions. We look for 600 Fico Credit Score or above
- IRVIN REAL ESTATE, Inc. accepts discharged bankruptcies, if the prospective tenant has re-established good credit,
- Negative credit reports can be grounds for denial of an application.
Rental History or Property Ownership
- IRVIN REAL ESTATE, Inc. requires a minimum of two (2) years of VERIFIABLE rental history, and/or homeownership,
- All references must be verifiable and family references are not accepted. WE WILL VERIFY OWNER AND LANDLORD
- Negative references can be grounds for denial of an application.
- YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE IMMEDIATELY DENIED IF YOU USE FALSE LANDLORD INFORMATION.
- IRVIN REAL ESTATE, Inc. notifies applicants of acceptance or denial within 5-7 business days of application, unless IRVIN REAL ESTATE, Inc. cannot complete verifications. If more documentation is required, IRVIN REAL ESTATE, Inc. will notify the applicant.
- If accepted, applicants are required to follow requirements outlined on the IRVIN REAL ESTATE, Inc. Rental Application for completion of renting.
- All applicants applying together must qualify;; denial of one applicant IRVIN REAL ESTATE, Inc. results in the denial of all applicants. Giving false information is automatic grounds for denial.